In addition to financial gifts, our ministry often has extra needs. Please let us know if you are able help in this specific way.
- New, unopened diapers (Newborn - Size 5)
- Feeding supplies (including new bottles, pacifiers, bottle brushes, and bibs)
- Download the full list
At this time, we are unable to accept the following items:
- Baby formula and baby food
- Baby powder
- Bumbo baby seats
- Crib bumper pads
- Sleep positioners
- Used breast pumps
- Used carseats or exersaucers
- Used toys or stuffed animals
Feel free to drop off donations at our Chesapeake office Monday-Friday. If you’d like to stop by one of our center locations, please call so we can coordinate around client appointments.
- 8 commercial-grade molded plastic folding tables (8' long x 18" wide)
- Portable microphone with speakers
If you are able to fulfill one of these needs, let us know!
- Call Center Advocates
- Client Advocates
- Data Center Specialists
- Receptionists (all locations)
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Sonographers
Connect with our volunteer manager today to plug into one of these roles!